Hearts Around The World Home Care, LLC understands the needs of patients and family members to be given assistive hands to care for themselves or their loved ones while at home. This is exactly what we provide through the various services that we offer.
Who Benefits from our Services:
- If you are a patient, you can be assured of constant and dependable help and support regardless of your age, condition, or gender. We provide impartial and equal services to all those who are in need of our assistance. You can be sure that you are in good hands whenever you are cared for by any of our care providers. Even if families are far or are often not around, you can trust in the loving hands of our caregivers who will treat you and whom you can treat as family.
- If you are a parent, you can finally have peace of mind knowing that you have entrusted your child to dependable hands who understand their needs just like you do. You can now focus on earning for their welfare or on other priorities that you have been foregoing since you have dedicated your full time looking for them. Our services will serve as an extension of your hands and heart to your children.
- If you are a child who is constantly worried about the safety and welfare of your senior parents, then you can finally rest your mind and heart. With our services, you can be sure that they will always be supported and assisted in their needs, whether it be physical, emotional, or social. Our caregivers will more than just be care-providers, they will also stand in your place to genuinely care, listen, and love the parents that you dearly love.
Our services are all patient-focused. So we highly encourage an initial assessment before we recommend or start with our services. The basic services we offer are the following:
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Care
- Private Duty
- Shopping and Errands
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Assistance with Daily Living Activities
We hope you can call us soon so we can discuss your own or your patient’s highly specific and unique needs. You can reach us at 215-242-2110.